Information Yokoso Dutch Open 2017
Program Yokoso Dutch Open 2017
Friday 7th of April
• Weigh-in from 12 o’clock
• Seminar Sem Schilt K1
• Seminar SCKA Forms, Traditional, Weapons, Musical Forms
• Start Grand Champion 19.30 Finals in the Night Show on Saturday!
• Start TAG TEAM 21.00 Finals in the Night Show on Saturday!
• End of the day 22.00
Saturday 8th of April
• Weigh-in 7.30 till 9.00!
• Start Opening at 9.15
• Start competition 9.30 on all areas
• Start Pre Night Show 18.00
• Start Night Show 18.30 with the Grand champion and Tag team finals
• End of the day 20.30
• After Party in the center of Amsterdam, info will follow!
• All competitors have to fill in the Sports Medical examination Form, https://www.sportdata.org/kickboxing/ausschreibungen/254/Medical-Examination-WAKO-Questionnaire.pdf . Please download the form and bring it filled in to the registration.
• All competitors have to fill in the Release of Liability form, https://www.sportdata.org/kickboxing/ausschreibungen/254/WAKO-Release-of-Liability.pdf. Please download the form and bring it filled in to the registration.
• Beware all competitors must show an medical examination form by a doctor according to WAKO Rules. http://www.yokosodutchopen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Medical.Appendix.WAKO-Medical-Form.pdf.
• All competitors must show there Sports Passport with the medical examination and an ID at the registration!
• Please do your payment online! This makes the registration go faster. We will have a “FAST LANE” for the clubs that already did the payment! You can pay with PayPal or Bank transfer. Please beware that the registration fee will go up with 5 euro after the 1st of April. The registration will close on the 3rd of April at 24.00.
• We will merge categories that have 1 competitor, the competitor will go an category up. If
this is not possible, we will contact you. Please check the lists on the Sportdata site.
The Yokoso Dutch Open will use the WAKO Rules! For all the rules, please visit our website http://www.yokosodutchopen.com/rules/
• We will not allow traditional clothes (gi, debok) for any sparring discipline! For Point Fighting and Light Contact you must wear a T shirt and long pants or the kickboxing suit for these disciplines. For Kick Light you must wear a short kickboxing pants and T-shirt and for K1 only the short Kickboxing pants and no T-shirt. For women of course they must wear a T-shirt. For Forms it is allowed to wear Traditional clothes!
• Gloves: PF, the gloves must be open at the hand palm. LC, KL and K1, the gloves must be closed and 10 oz. The Gloves must be in good condition.
• Other mandatory protective gear: Headgear, mouth piece, shin protection, safety kicks and groin protection. For K1: Headgear, mouth piece, groin protection, shin/foot protection. BEWARE ELBOW PATHS ARE MANDATORY IN POINT FIGHTING ONLY!!
• Please check the rules for any of your questions or contact us.
Beginners and intermediate Categories
• Beginners Younger Cadets and Older Cadets only Pointfighting: These categories are for REAL beginners. The fighter can only participate in this division if they participate in maximum 4 tournaments of WAKO/WKA/WTKA/WKU/ISKA in Point fighting/semi contact and max 6 tournaments of other organisations.
• Intermediate Younger cadets and Older Cadets only Pointfighting: These categories are for fighters that have participated in several tournaments in the beginner divisions and are not advanced fighters yet. The fighter can only participate in this division if they have participated in maximum 10 tournaments of WAKO/WKA/WTKA/WKU/ISKA in Pointfighting/semi contact and a maximum of 16 tournaments of other organisations.
• Beginners Junior/ Senior divisions: The fighter can only participate in this division if they have participate in max 8 tournaments of WAKO/WKA/WTKA/WKU/ISKA in Pointfighting/semi contact and a max of 16 tournaments of other organisations.
• Beginners K1: If a fighter have fought less than 9 fights in Gala’s or 15 fights in tournaments he/she can register as a beginner. If he has more fights he/ must enter the advanced categories.
We will check if the fighters are registered in the right categories! Please keep in mind we have these categories for the safety of all the fighters and to experience WAKO Kickboxing on their level. We trust the coaches to register them in the right categories. It is allowed to register for multiple categories! If you have any questions, please contact us.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org